Purpose of this Site
This site was designed as a way to allow teachers to share, collaborate, and discuss how Google Apps can be used to enhance teacher productivity and maximize student learning.
This site is divided into sections that address the different Google Apps. Under each section, you will find various sub-tabs with resources for you to explore. You can choose to start with the Basics tab or, if you already have a general understanding of the app, you may begin by looking at the sub-tab containing the topic that interests you most to see how you can implement the app in your classroom. We are continuing to update this portion of the website regularly, so please check back often. If you have suggestions and feedback, please email your feedback to email@example.com.
WHAT TO DO IF ARMS SAYS "PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED?"
If going to the ARMS site and you get a page cannot be displayed error or an SSL Error please do the following:
- Check to see that DHCP is set to Auto. Click Here for instructions
- If you were not set to Auto, please set to Auto and try again. If you still get the same error please proceed to step 3.
- Reset Internet Explorer Settings. Click Here for Instructions
- If this does not fix the problem proceed to step 5.
- Check to make sure Windows XP is on Service Pack 3 (SP3) Click Here for instructions